Lynch Canyon Kite Festival
Come To The 11th Annual Lynch Canyon Kite Festival On Saturday, May 4, 2019 From Noon To 4:00pm!
Lynch Canyon's Kite Festival Is Dedicated To Its Founder, Mike Rydjord
(September 8, 1946 - November 2, 2013)
Bay breezes, grassy hills and open fields make for ideal kite-flying conditions at Lynch Canyon.
• The festival is free! Solano County Parks has generously waived the parking fee for this day.
WHAT TO BE PREPARED FOR:
(2) Dogs are not allowed (to protect wildlife, rare plants, and free-range cattle).
(3) Expect rough, uneven ground.
(4) We do our best to minimize it for the festival, but expect some cow manure as this is a working ranch where free-range cattle roam as they please.
(5) There is no drinking water.
(6) Take only pictures, leave only footprints.
(7) Maintain a safe distance from cattle and wildlife, and be aware that this is tick, mountain lion, and potentially rattlesnake country.
(1) A kite.
(2) Drinking water.
(3) A picnic lunch.
(4) Protection from sun, wind, fog and rain.
(5) Boots or sturdy closed-toe shoes.
(6) Your friends and family!
CLICK HERE for directions to Lynch Canyon
Questions? 707-432-0150 OR firstname.lastname@example.org