Join us for a Harvest Festival at Rush Ranch!
September 11, 2021, from 10am - 3pm
Free fun for the whole family!
• Arts & Crafts
• Local Entertainment
• Docent-Led Marsh Hikes and Discovery Science Tables
• Exhibits & presentations
• Raffle with fabulous prizes
• Food Trucks
• Local vendors
• Community Partner Tables
• Beer Garden - Hooby's Brewing
Become a vendor at our Harvest Festival
To complete the Vendor Application, please read all the information provided and complete all areas of requested information, including a signature where requested. Incorrectly completed or sign up online http://weblink.donorperfect.com/HarvestFestivalVendorForm will be returned.
1. All booth spaces are inside the Rush Ranch Nature Center
2. Upon approval of the Vendor Application, a space will be assigned to you. Special requests will be considered, but cannot be guaranteed.
3. Vendors may begin to set up at 8:30am. A designated loading/unloading area will be available between 8:30am - 9:45am. Unloaded, vehicles must be parked in the parking area. No vendors will be able to load and unload between 10:00am – 3:00pm.
4. Power will not be provided without prior requests and on a first come, first-served basis as there are limited power outlets available.
5. Tables & chairs must be requested ahead of time. Table cloths, and power chords will not be provided and are the responsibility of the individual vendor.
6. Signage that includes inappropriate pictures, language or materials will not be deemed appropriate for this venue. Failure to comply with this guideline may result in the vendor being removed without refund.
7. Vendor Fee: We are requesting for a vendor fee of $25 and a gift basket donation worth up to $25 for the event raffle. We reserve the right to deny applications from vendors who’s products or services are in conflict with the mission of Solano Land Trust.
8. I have read and understand the above items and agree to the terms set forth.
Day of Event: Each vendor will be assigned a booth space. Solano Land Trust will provide tables and chairs upon request, and first come first serve basis. Please insert this request in the “other important information” section of this application. We will be sure to confirm your request prior to your event. You may set up and decorate your booth space as you wish. Booth spaces may be accessed for set up no earlier than 8:30am.
HOSTED BY SOLANO LAND TRUST AND RUSH RANCH EDUCATION COUNCIL
If you have general questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org