Solano Land Trust invites the public to celebrate Earth Day weekend by volunteering to remove litter along Grizzly Island Rd. This is the main road that serves as a scenic drive leading visitors into Suisun marsh, and to destinations like Belden’s Landing and Rush Ranch Open Space.
Please help us contain COVID-19 and protect ourselves and the public by following these recommendations from the CDC.
• Avoid entering the facility if you are feeling sick, or have a cough or fever
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from anyone who is not a household member
• Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow
• Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
• Wearing a face covering is strongly recommended
• All picnic areas are closed for public use