Nature Hike at Rockville Trails Preserve
July 11 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Explore the hills between Suisun Valley and Green Valley, and see sweeping views of Solano County and beyond. Enjoying the vistas of Solano County and searching for wildflowers. Moderate to Strenuous, 4-6 miles, rain cancels, 9am-1pm.
Meet at the red “Ice House” building on the corner of Rockville Road and Suisun Valley Rd.
Space is limited.
Hike level: Moderate to Moderately Strenuous
*Please note,cancellation of the hike may occur due to County Fire Danger Warnings and closures of open spaces and parks. Once registered, you will receive any updates should this ever happen.
Please help us contain COVID-19 and protect ourselves and the public by following these recommendations from the CDC.
• Avoid entering the facility if you are feeling sick, or have a cough or fever
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from anyone who is not a household member
• Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow
• Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
• Wearing a face covering is strongly recommended
• All picnic areas are closed for public use