- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Nature Hike at Patwino Worrtla Kodoi Dihi Open Space Park
May 31 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Enjoy a brisk, sometimes strenuous, hike, some off -trail, at Patwino Worrtla Kodoi Dihi (formerly known as Rockville Trails Preserve). We’ll travel about 4-6 miles up and down hills enjoying views of Solano’s valleys, the delta and Mt. Diablo.
*Please note, cancellation of the hike may occur due to County Fire Danger Warnings and closures of open spaces and parks. Once registered, you will receive any updates should this ever happen.
Please help us contain COVID-19 and protect ourselves and the public by following these recommendations from the CDC.
• Avoid entering the facility if you are feeling sick, or have a cough or fever
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from anyone who is not a household member
• Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow
• Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
• Wearing a face covering is strongly recommended
• All picnic areas are closed for public use