Get the Rush! at Rush Ranch
August 15 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Get the Rush! is a series of fun activities for the whole family, offered on the third Saturday of every month at Rush Ranch. This event is FREE! Guests are encouraged to practice social distancing guidelines during your visit. Please see the CDC guidelines listed below.
All ages and mobility levels are welcome! This event is 100% volunteer-run. Timing and activities vary month-to-month based on volunteer availability and the weather.
Science Discovery labs are offered followed by a docent-led walk alongside the marsh. Participants will meet by the flagpole. The Blacksmith shop is closed at this time.
Get the Rush! is made possible by Rush Ranch Educational Council, Access Adventure and Solano Land Trust volunteers.
• What to bring
Water or snacks if you need it. Please note that the picnic area and tables are not open at this time.
Please help us contain COVID-19 and protect ourselves and the public by following these recommendations from the CDC.
• Avoid entering the facility if you are feeling sick, or have a cough or fever
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from anyone who is not a household member
• Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow
• Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
• Wearing a face covering is strongly recommended
• All picnic areas are closed for public use