Earth Day Nature Hike at Patwino Worrlta Kodoi Dihi Open Space Park
April 22 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Celebrate Earth Day with an Nature Hike at Patwino Worrtla Kodoi Dihi( formerly known as Rockville Trails Preserve). We’ll travel about 4-6 miles up and down hills enjoying views of Solano’s valleys, the delta and Mt. Diablo.
Please help us contain COVID-19 and protect ourselves and the public by following these recommendations from the CDC.
• Avoid entering the facility if you are feeling sick, or have a cough or fever
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from anyone who is not a household member
• Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow
• Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
• Wearing a face covering is strongly recommended
• All picnic areas are closed for public use