Earth Day Clean Up 2021 – Grizzly Island Rd.
April 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Solano Land Trust invites the public to celebrate Earth Day weekend by volunteering to remove litter along Grizzly Island Rd. This is the main road that serves as a scenic drive leading visitors into Suisun marsh, and to destinations like Belden’s Landing and Rush Ranch Open Space.
*Please note, cancellation of the hike may occur due to County Fire Danger Warnings and closures of open spaces and parks. Once registered, you will receive any updates should this ever happen.
Please help us contain COVID-19 and protect ourselves and the public by following these recommendations from the CDC.
• Avoid entering the facility if you are feeling sick, or have a cough or fever
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from anyone who is not a household member
• Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow
• Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
• Wearing a face covering is strongly recommended
• All picnic areas are closed for public use