- This event has passed.
Bird of Prey Hike at Lynch Canyon
November 21, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Solano Land Trust and Solano County Parks are proud to present this popular series of birds of prey hikes of the winter migration season led by California Naturalist Larry Broderick of West County Hawkwatch . Lynch Canyon is home to golden eagles and hawks. It is also a magnet for migrating and over-wintering birds of prey. It provides them with over 1,000 undeveloped acres where they can hunt and rest. Some feathered visitors come from as far away as the Arctic Circle. This hike will be between 4-6 miles. Meet in the parking lot.
COST: The guided hike is $10 per person. You can pay online when registering, or bring cash/check, payable to Solano Land Trust.
*NOTE: There is a separate parking fee of $6 at Lynch Canyon, cash or check, payable to Solano County Parks.
Space is limited.
Please help us contain COVID-19 and protect ourselves and the public by following these recommendations from the CDC.
• Avoid entering the facility if you are feeling sick, or have a cough or fever
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from anyone who is not a household member
• Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow
• Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
• Wearing a face covering is strongly recommended
• All picnic areas are closed for public use