- This event has passed.
Bird of Prey Hike at Lynch Canyon
October 3 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$10.00
Solano Land Trust and Solano County Parks are proud to present the first Lynch Canyon birds of prey hike of the winter migration season. Lynch Canyon is home to golden eagles and hawks. It is also a magnet for migrating and over-wintering birds of prey. It provides them with over 1,000 undeveloped acres where they can hunt and rest. Some feathered visitors come from as far away as the Arctic Circle. This hike will be between 4-6 miles. The guided hike is $10 per person. The parking is $6 per vehicle, which goes to support Solano County Parks.
Cost per person: $10.00
Parking at Lynch Canyon is $6.00
Please help us contain COVID-19 and protect ourselves and the public by following these recommendations from the CDC.
• Avoid entering the facility if you are feeling sick, or have a cough or fever within 24 hours of the day of activity
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from anyone who is not a household member
• Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow
• Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
• Wearing a face covering is strongly recommended