13th Annual Lynch Canyon Kite Festival
May 1 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Solano Land Trust in partnership with Solano County Parks invites you to the 13th Annual Kite Festival at Lynch Canyon. Families can bring their kites, their kids and a picnic lunch for a fun day at this natural park and working ranch. Lynch Canyon’s open spaces and breezes provide the perfect venue for kite-flying. The festival is free, and the parking fee for the day has been generously waived by Solano County Parks.
Please help us contain COVID-19 and protect ourselves and the public by following these recommendations from the CDC.
• Avoid entering the facility if you are feeling sick, or have a cough or fever
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from anyone who is not a household member
• Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow
• Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
• Wearing a face covering is strongly recommended
• All picnic areas are closed for public use