Our Forever Promise
You are a vital part of our mission. Your support makes a real difference in helping to save the natural areas and farm and ranchlands in Solano County forever, and to inspire a love of the land. The rolling hills and wide open agricultural land help create the Solano County way of life. The lands we have protected will be protected forever. Together, we can ensure more of these special places will be here for future generations. Every donation supports programs that focus on clean water and clean air, connecting people with nature, and protecting critical habitat.
Your gifts help us buy land and agricultural conservation easements, connect people to nature, and improve our lands through management, research and restoration. Working together, we can protect and preserve the natural and agricultural heritage unique to Solano County.
Solano Land Trust is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Your contribution is fully tax-deductible
to the extent provided by law. Our tax identification number is 94-3015363.
HERITAGE OAK SOCIETY
$10,000 – Inaugural “Heritage Oak Society” Membership
• 15 memberships available – limited space
• Invitation to private member only receptions
• An exclusive dinner with Executive Director presenting the annual report
• Recognition at the new Rockville Trails Park entrance
• Invitation to the Solano Land Trust Annual Appreciation BBQ
• Sit in on Solano Land Trust planning discussions
• Special founding members gift and an annual “thank you” gift
• Free park entry pass for one year Rockville Trails Preserve and Lynch Canyon Open Space Park
If you would like to learn more about the membership, please contact
Laura Livadas directly at 707-709-9025 or email@example.com
For your convenience you are able to sign up directly here