Our Forever Promise
You are a vital part of our mission. Your support makes a real difference in helping to save the natural areas and farm and ranchlands in Solano County forever, and to inspire a love of the land. The rolling hills and wide open agricultural land help create the Solano County way of life. The lands we have protected will be protected forever. Together, we can ensure more of these special places will be here for future generations. Every donation supports programs that focus on clean water and clean air, connecting people with nature, and protecting critical habitat.
Your gifts help us buy land and agricultural conservation easements, connect people to nature, and improve our lands through management, research and restoration. Working together, we can protect and preserve the natural and agricultural heritage unique to Solano County.
Giving can provide benefits beyond the land
Tax–friendly, charitable gifts, make a big difference:
• Donate appreciated securities, like stocks, to avoid capital gains tax.
• Make a qualified charitable distribution from your IRA account and reduce income tax on your required minimum distribution.
• Provide, or increase, your monthly gift. Monthly giving is a great way to make an impact all year long. People contribute anywhere from $5 to $1,000 or more per month.
• Leave a bequest to Solano Land Trust using retirement accounts and give other assets to your heirs to avoid income tax on your retirement funds.
Cash–free ways to give:
• Recommend a gift to Solano Land Trust from your donor-advised fund.
• Include a gift to Solano Land Trust in your will or living trust; to make your will or summarize your wishes before meeting with an attorney, use a free online tool, like freewill.com.
• Name Solano land Trust as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, life insurance or financial account.
• Name Solano Land Trust as a successor in interest in your donor-advised fund.
• Donate non-cash assets such as real estate, including land, houses, or businesses. These donations can save you capital gain taxes, reduce your property liability, and significantly help us increase the pace of conservation here in Solano County.
HERITAGE OAK SOCIETY
$10,000 – Inaugural “Heritage Oak Society” Membership
• 15 memberships available – limited space
• Invitation to private member only receptions
• An exclusive dinner with Executive Director presenting the annual report
• Recognition at the new Patwino Worrtla Kodoi Dihi Open Space Park entrance
• Invitation to the Solano Land Trust Annual Appreciation BBQ
• Sit in on Solano Land Trust planning discussions
• Special founding members gift and an annual “thank you” gift
• Free park entry pass for one year Patwino Worrtla Kodoi Dihi Open Space Park and Lynch Canyon Open Space Park
If you would like to learn more about the membership, please contact
Laura Livadas directly at 707-709-9025 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For your convenience you are able to sign up directly here
Solano Land Trust is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Your contribution is fully tax-deductible
to the extent provided by law. Our tax identification number is 94-3015363.