Lynch Canyon Trail Run
Be Part Of The 11th Annual Lynch Canyon Trail Run & Community Hike On Saturday, June 2nd At 8am!
Register Now For The 5K, 10K, Or Half Marathon Run Because They Are Expected To Sell Out!
Run, Skip, Hike Or Walk!
To do the 5K, 10K, or Half marathon run:
Details at: lynchcanyontrailrun.org
To do the 2.5 mile community hike:
It's free! Just show up!
Note though, parking is limited.
(1) All ages are welcome but they must be prepared for the following: routes include rugged, steep, and slippery hills that are full of sticky seeds and thorny plants. Expect rough, rocky, uneven ground.
(2) Lynch Canyon is home to wildlife and it's a working cattle ranch—wildlife and cattle are free to roam as they please.
(3) In order to protect wildlife, cattle, and rare plants—and for your pet's safety—dogs are not allowed.
(4) Take only pictures, leave only footprints.
(5) Maintain a safe distance from cattle and wildlife, and be aware that this is tick, mountain lion, poison oak, and potentially rattlesnake country.
See 2017 results at lynchcanyontrailrun.org